BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My First Music Video

I decided that the first piano solo I would add to my repertoire this year would be Castle Hunting by David Nevue. Castle Hunting has long been a favorite of mine; I will never forget the night David played it at a concert in the area and dedicated his performance to me. I almost cried. You can read about my association with David Nevue by clicking HERE; you can learn more about David and his work by clicking HERE.


Since I have played the piece so much, I hoped that it would be relatively easy for me to memorize, and that did turn out to be the case. Here are the results of my efforts. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Sandy Weaver said...

Wow, how beautiful...I hope you continue to post, I enjoyed it very much.

Theresa said...

I LOVE this. It's an inspiration to see you proceed creatively into new things.Well done.

Asberry School of Music said...

Sandy and Theresa, thank you for viewing and commenting. I look forward to doing this again!

Carley said...

I loved this! I'm so proud of you & all the creativity that God blessed you with & most of all that He blessed me with you. Often we don't appreciate our blessings at the time we're being blessed because we're so busy until we reflect back on our lives & can see all the amazing things that happened to us while we were too busy to focus on the moment.
Through it all though God is forgiving & continues His blessings. I love & cherish you as a daughter & my friend. Prayers always going up for you that you continue to fulfill what God has in store for your life.

Pam said...

Thanks, Mom! And thank you for all those years of piano lessons, for sitting through countless recitals and performances, and for your continued support through my adulthood. I wouldn't be where I am - or who I am - without you. I hope I always make you proud.

Hope Browning said...

That was really good!! I like watching you play piano. You are the best teacher!

Pam said...

Aw, thanks, Hope! You are the best student! :-)

ADWORDS said...

You are 52 flavors and then some. :) Beautiful piece that will resonate with me for awhile. Thanks for sharing- kim

Pam said...

Thank you for watching, Kim. :-)